Sunday, July 31, 2011

Fishing Fail

Well, I attempted to take my ADD, computer addicted son fishing again today. Luckily I was smart enough NOT to shell out the $110 for the boat only to have him bored after the first 30 mins of fishing. I guess, due to various factors, he doesn't have the love for it that I do and today was no exception. We went to the same lake, but fished off the bank. Lots of nice shore access to fish from so it wasn't that bad really. But did he get bored again? Of course he did! F... I give up. LOL We stayed maybe an hour or so and I gave up. He was just sitting there playing with his phone and I decided we may as well just leave. Unless I can get my little one interested in it, I guess I will be going it alone. I have no issue with this, I had just hoped to involve my son in something that my dad had gotten me into. Ah well... epic fail for me I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment